We have looked at the rewards and sanctions to ensure that we maintain good level of behaviour. We want to ensure that we have a consistent approach to behaviour management and that adverse behaviour does not inhibit learning. To reward pupils, all classes will consistently have the following:
- House point system with rewards for pupils
- Individualised whole-class targets & an associated reward
- Writer of the week
- Mathematician of the week
- Outstanding work shared in celebration assembly on Friday afternoon
- Half-termly super pupil awards
Please click here for the 'sanction pyramid' explaining the procedure for unacceptable behaviour.